A retrospective cohort study using national data and log binomial regression was done Among women undergoing IVF, prepregnancy BMI affects pregnancy and obstetric outcomes.… Continue reading
People handling human tissue have to be properly trained to do justice to such a sensitive procedure of handling live gametes and embryo inside an IVF lab. A recent study done at New… Continue reading
A new paper reviews the relation between poor oral health and fertility problems. The review finds that there is a consistency among studies about possible positive association… Continue reading
An interesting development has happened at the University of Edinburgh where researchers have proved it is possible to reverse the clock and coax the ovaries back into a pre-pubescent… Continue reading
Santaan Fertility Clinic and Research Institute cordially invites to a scientific session on 17 Dec. #fertility #Bhubaneswar … Continue reading
image courtesy: NIPT A new study “Fetal genome profiling at 5 weeks of gestation after noninvasive isolation of trophoblast cells from the endocervical canal.” Science… Continue reading
A recent book : Assisted Reproductive Technologies in the Global South and North: Issues, Challenges and the Future by Virginie Rozée Sayeed Unisa , sheds light about the knowledge… Continue reading
Depending on the severity of anemia you have, the ability of your red blood cells to carry oxygen to your tissue and developing baby decreases. Given that your body needs more oxygen… Continue reading
Uterine-factor infertility is caused by absence or dysfunction of the uterus. This untreatable condition, which is either congenital or acquired, affects 1 in 500 fertile-age… Continue reading
- Stay Safe – Beat The Corona Blues
- Santaan – Enabling Parenthood Through Awareness, Availability And Informed Choices
- Santan Origio Academy at ACE 2017, Hyderabad
- Santaan Academy launches – Embryology Program:
- Free Consultation Schedule June 2017
- BMI and IVF
- Smartphone Fertility Apps | Are they any good?
- After IVF: Parent – child relationship
- When to consider IVF?
- Better prepare for a visit to IVF Center
- Physical Activity and Fertility
- Infertility in rural India – Lifestyle Impact
- How important is training for IVF
- Fertility and Oral health
- Here’s wishing everyone a joyful and a healthy New Year, 2017 !!