A retrospective cohort study using national data and log binomial regression was done Among women undergoing IVF, prepregnancy BMI affects pregnancy and obstetric outcomes.… Continue reading
credit: lifehacker.com.au Timing is everything when it comes to conceiving. If you are not having sex regularly or your partner has irregular cycles, it can take longer to fall pregnant.… Continue reading
Gracie Crane was one of the first children conceived from donor embryo An interesting report by H. Colpin, S. Soenen details a follow-up study of the parent–child relationship and… Continue reading
Major indication to be considered for IVF is tubal infertility which cannot be treated with microsurgery, i.e. the natural place of fertilization, the Fallopian tube, is… Continue reading
Things to keep in mind. It is always advisable to bring your partner to the clinic and collectively decide the treatment that best suits you. A good IVF center would always be aware of… Continue reading
Women who have physically demanding jobs may experience decreased fertility, finds new research by Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. Working schedules that fall outside… Continue reading
A new study named – Lifestyle factors associated with infertility in a rural area: A cross-sectional study by Shilpa Acharya , Chethana Rame Gowda discusses the impact of… Continue reading
An interesting development has happened at the University of Edinburgh where researchers have proved it is possible to reverse the clock and coax the ovaries back into a pre-pubescent… Continue reading
Santaan Fertility Clinic and Research Institute cordially invites to a scientific session on 17 Dec. #fertility #Bhubaneswar … Continue reading
- Stay Safe – Beat The Corona Blues
- Santaan – Enabling Parenthood Through Awareness, Availability And Informed Choices
- Santan Origio Academy at ACE 2017, Hyderabad
- Santaan Academy launches – Embryology Program:
- Free Consultation Schedule June 2017
- BMI and IVF
- Smartphone Fertility Apps | Are they any good?
- After IVF: Parent – child relationship
- When to consider IVF?
- Better prepare for a visit to IVF Center
- Physical Activity and Fertility
- Infertility in rural India – Lifestyle Impact
- How important is training for IVF
- Fertility and Oral health
- Here’s wishing everyone a joyful and a healthy New Year, 2017 !!